Happy New Year!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!   It's 2013 and the Triplets are 11 months, honning in on ONE year!




Oh my goodness.. One Year already !!! I have been telling them, okay I have been telling ME, that for New Years,  I WILL restart "Running with Triplets." My husband is home and the Triplets are sleeping, so I am seizing the moment.  Yes, all three of them are sleeping. I always get asked that question. Do they all nap at the same time?  Yes, they do. Well, most of the time. That's another blog.. and for all you multiple Mom and Dad's that come across this blog, I hope to share exactly how this happens!

So here we go!  Let's blog. Might be short and sweet, but it's a start. It's been 6 months since my last blog. Why???? Well I have been busy Surviving Triplets.. okay let me yell it out... Real Busy... SURVIVING TRIPLETS.  Mainly alone, my choice .as I have no help and  I have a dedicated and hardworking husband, but certainly a huge help when he walks through the door every morning (yes, he works 7 days a week) always saying, after he has given me a sweet kiss on the forehead, what do I need to do....


As you can see, they are all standing now and crawling.  Three crawling babies all going in different direction. Oh what fun.  Susannah has been crawling since she turned 7 months and then Kathleen joined at 9 months and now little Reagan just 3 days ago!!!

Besides Surviving Triplets, I have been busy updating their Facebook and running a house.  I am a bit of a neat freak, so naps for me don't exist. Mornings start anywhere from 5am to 6:30am (these days) and baby duty ends at 8pm with my final words to the Triplets, singing, "It's time to go to sleep" "It's time to go to sleep"... do they still get up?  Yes, Yes they do.. Two of them. Susannah and Kathleen. Reagan sleeps through the night. Ut oh, I hear my first customer.. .. It's Reagan.. He's up first.. Got to go.. I'll be back soon... Well Maybe.....

OH but before I go,  first let me just say, may each of you have a Blessed and Happy NewYear..





Comments