Facebook can't spoil our FUN!


This blog post was written yesterday, but is getting posted today. This may happen often, as I get lots of interruptions, and no real personal time. When I put my babies down for the final count of the day, I always give a huge sigh of relief, and if my tiredness of the day gets in the way, my inspiration to write may just need to wait. But here it is, as the contractor from the other room is pounding away with removing our entry tile!

This morning I woke up really sad, as I thought about the triplets Facebook account being snatched for being "underage." Apparently, Facebook has some strict requirements on who they don't want on Facebook. They don't want babies. Actually, you have to be 13 years old in order to have an account. Yea, right.  We know that happens. And we also know that dogs and cats have accounts too. 

Anyways, as I wiped away the tears of losing my first year of postings of the the triplets, I quickly began to feel good again when I thought about all that I didn't lose. The sun was out and the triplets were happy and it was going to be 70 degrees after days of rain and cold. We still had each other and a great day ahead of us. And my three babies and by big baby were headed out to enjoy it.

The Nettlehorst school is our neighborhood elementary school.   When my husband and I moved to the neighborhood several years ago, we use to pass this school everyday on our way to walking to the gym.  I would secretly daydream about having children of our own, that we too would run around on the playground as I saw other parents doing.  I reflected upon that today.  I have said it before and I am sure I will continue to say it"Dreams do come true."

Now that all of the triplets are all walking,  the craziness has really begun. Time for a few harnesses. I don't care what people think.  I don't intend to lose a baby on my watch!   Susannah and Reagan started walking this month. Because their adjusted age is 12.5 months they reached this milestone right on time. Kathleen began at 13 months, so even a little early at 11.5 adjusted.

Once we made it inside the school yard, the fun began!  "Running with Triplets" was Running AFTER Triplets. I have a feeling, I will be doing this for a long time, but then again, maybe not so much, with the harnesses I intend to buy. I have no idea how that is going to work. Oh boy!
The girls loved climbing up on the slide.

Kathleen is showing this boy, just how cool she is!

Meanwhile, her sister and brother have vacated and Kathleen is loving being wild!

Can you find the 3rd baby? She's there.

Susannah is still thrilled at her ability to walk, the last few days she has really begun to master this skill.

Reagan kept resorting to this spot. He reminded me of his Dad wandering off to his own little world.

There goes Reagan again.
And well Kathleen just made herself comfortable and sat down
next to this baby helping herself to his snack. She's not shy.

Big Brother is getting his work out chasing his sibling triplets around,

Susannah found Reagan is his little quiet zone.

"Look, I'm a big girl" I swear that is what she is thinking,

"I'm not a boy"   One woman said he is cute.
My girls wear a lot of boys clothes that they have inherited from their boy  cousins.

Their Tatay was a little disappointed when we got home and realized that he didn't have the opportunity to go to the school play yard too. Don't worry Tatay we have a lot of days ahead. Soon, we will all get there!   Enjoy the video Tatay!


Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

Comments