Saturday, March 19, 2011 Perfect Dreams

Saturday, March 19, 2011
So today I am thinking of you. You don't even exist yet, but in our minds you do. I dream about you everyday. I know your Daddy does too. Today is a beautiful sunny day with a chill in the air. It's the middle of March but now the days begin to become warmer. Your brother and I are busily organizing our home so it will be perfect for you when you come into this world. Daddy is sleeping and he too is busily preparing our other home. Today we got the gas turned on where Dadddy mostly sleeps. The water heater was broke. I asked the gas man to knock on the window where Dadddy was sleeping. Now we have heat and hot water and I can visit that home more often and help Daddy make it even more perfect.  When Mommy is carrying you she wants you to grow with a great environment. It will be fun to create that and I promise to make it perfect in every way for you.

Comments