New Year starts off with a new home


Okay, sorry to all those that have been waiting for the next entry. Moving was a major project and we are now officially out and our new tenants are officially in. Apparently our doctor was correct in asking why do people move when they become pregnant? Well,with my husband and I, it wasn't about moving from the city to the suburbs, it was moving away from the suburbs to the city to raise our triplets. We already had a home in the suburbs that had been mostly unoccupied for years, other than my husband sleeping there on occasion due to the location of his work and me living in our lakefront studio condo. I know too many that would sound like the traditional thing to do (move out of the city to the suburbs) and as I made my final walk through the house, looking out at the fenced in backyard and tree lined street with side walks and driveways, I also asked myself that same question. I grappled with that thought in that moment and pinched myself to remind me of the decision that kept me here; the lakefront, the culture, the wonderful city zoo, museums, AND not to mention all of the mothers and strollers that I pass everyday everywhere! So with that said, WERE IN, and our new home is getting nestled into! 2012 is off to a new start and we look forward to the soon arrival of our triplets! Stay tuned.. Grow babies Grow... Is next!

Comments