I have to admit... I broke down

Okay yesterday was a bit much. This mother broke down crying because her triplets were crying. All day that is .. from morning to night. The last cry ended after 11 pm. The balancing act was not working; the babies wanted to be fed almost on the hour. I was either in the chair pumping, cleaning out bottles, changing diapers, holding one, two, or three babies at once. I must have become so overwhelmed in my helplessness that I woke this morning from a dream that I was crawling out of a cab and did not know how to get out with all three, and then when I thought I had all three and had shut the door, I became frantic when the cab began to pull away, pounding on the trunk, yelling, "Don't leave!" I opened the door to find one lying on the floor....

Lets just say I am glad that I awoke from my dream to see one baby right next to me and the other two nearby sleeping soundly. Today is off to a better day. I am sitting in my glider while my triplets are sleeping soundly. Oh NO I spoke to soon!!!

Remember with triplets, there is always one that will keep you busy.




Comments