Mad Dash

That's all I can think of for my title... Mad Dash... I think that best describes every day life with my bundle of four. Yep, remember I have my big guy to add to the gang, my BIG baby Jordan. Always puts a smile on his face, when I say this. These guys keep me moving at a speed that everything that I do is pretty much a mad dash into action. For instance, I just put the triplets down for the 2nd time to then run to the bathroom to clean out the bottles in order to get ready for the next pumping session. Yep, still feeding these babies with good ole Mommy's milk.. But before doing so there is a mad dash to the laundry room taking off the clothes I have on and switching into another uniform for the day "gap body pants and tank top with a sports bra" that are in the dryer. In a fixed position now strapped to the machine (sorry for the expression) as my little guys big to squirm on the video monitor that is front of me


.. Geez a whole 20 minute nap!!! Okay that's enough for now...onto the next mad dash... Carrying babies downstairs to have some tummy time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone a

Comments