The darnest sleeping positon

Yep, just like I thought. Yesterday morning, I snuck in the triplets nursery to make sure they were all covered with their blankets after they fell asleep for their nap. We hadn't moved the camera from our bedroom yet, so I was relying on my ears and for a time of silence before doing so. I need another camera, and probably should be looking on line for one,  instead of writing this blog!

Anyways, I took one look at Kathleen and she had fallen asleep with both legs front of her while lying perfectly flat on her stomach. This wasn't the first time she had done this, and I always wondered how exactly she ended up in that limber position.

Well last night we put the camera in their room and this time I sat and watched the triplets on the monitor from my room while I caught a moment of relaxation before jumping into the morning tasks before they woke up.

Apparently, Kathleen likes to start her sleeping session sitting up while holding a blanket in one hand and sucking her thumb with the other.  I watched her literally inch her way forward with her eyes closed before hitting the mattress again in the same position.

Maybe there is gymnastics in her future? 


Comments