Bye Bye Gramma and Grandpa

Oh for the love of God. I honestly don't know how to do this blogging thing very well. There is no easy way.  The day starts and the day ends and everything in between is a big blur! The triplets have already waken from their nap just as I started the 2nd sentence. Urgh! So this will be quick or it will never get blogged!

My mom and dad left this morning after a 3 week visit.  They will be back.  And of course I am missing them already.  Last night they snuck over here for one final goodbye to the triplets kissing each one telling them how each will be missed.  There's a video of this (of course) but my parents are camera shy, so will have to save it just  for us.

I am grateful that they were here as long as they were and  were able to celebrate the triplets 1st birthday.  See Kathleen's first step.  Getting three babies dressed and bundled up everyday to go out the door for our daily walk to the Grocery Store. We even managed to get to Starbucks twice  for a quick late' and out for lunch once. Next time I will bring the floor toppers that I ordered from Amazon. By the way my mother will be happy that I said "from" as I always say "off" of Amazon. It's incorrect.

And then there was our sleepovers. The triplets and I stayed with Gramma a few nights over the course of the three weeks. Having three pack and plays and three high chairs at their place made it easy to do! And Grandpa and Jordan hung out at home watching movies.

Here's a few pictures of the triplets enjoying a trip to Starbucks... and yes I am on the outside again.  They're  parked up against the window. This Starbucks is very tiny and their stroller is very long. That's the big brother behind Reagan and that's Gramma's  cup.

 Until next time.. Bye Bye Gramma and Grandpa. See you on Skype!




Comments