Left Handed Bottles

Having Grandparents around is great! They help you notice things that you have not noticed. The triplets just turned a year old 10 days ago and my parents just arrived a few days before that after not seeing the triplets for several months. While getting the babies up in their high chairs to give them their bottle, my Dad said, "Did you know that all three of them hold their bottle with their left hand?" Nope, I did not know that. They have been holding their own bottle for 6 months now and one handed for at least the last 4 months. So thanks to my Dad that is one more question that I will add to my list for their pediatrician tomorrow while on their 12 month check up!!!  Does this mean that they will be left handed?  My middle son Jordan (awe he used to be my youngest, sounds strange to say middle son now) throws a ball with his left hand, but writes with his right. So maybe it will be something like that too. Time will tell. Oh wait a second, I guess the next thing to watch for is which hand will they hold their spoon/fork with. That should clearly be the indicator, I would think. I'll be back with that information once they are feeding themselves.  Right now they are enjoying  feeding themselves off their tray!

Comments