Three Times the LOVE!

Last night after putting the babies down for bed,  I was searching on line for Valentines Day ideas for babies.  I kept thinking that this was their first Valentines Day when it finally dawned on my that no it wasn't. Silly me,  How could it be, they were born on Januray 31st, 2012! That is when I remembered that my babies had spent their first Valentines in the hospital. I reflected on how my husband and I had arrived early that morning as we had each morning to feed them their first feeding. This meant arriving before 7am bringing in the their milk that I had pumped from the night before.

On this morning when we made our rounds to each incubator to say good morning, we were surprised by these. How touching and special it was to see.

So while I searched for ideas last night to no avail, I thought of these special little hearts and immediately went and got them. I wanted to share these with the triplets, so when they look back on this blog they can have this remembrance as their first Valentines Day.  

But this year is this is their 2nd Valentines Day. I will be easy on myself, as there is no special cards this year. Time got away from me. 

So rather let me just tell my little ones in this blog that my LOVE for you is more than the ENTIRE UNIVERSE.  I dreamed of you before you even existed. I saw you running through the grass.  I knew you would exist though.  Little did I know YOU however would be THREE.

I will never forget that morning when your father and I were told "there are three, there are three sacs." I didn't know what she was saying, until she said it again, "you have three babies." My hands went to my face and the tears began to flow. Our lives were triplet blessed. 

People ask me all the time now how do you do it?  It is easy because every morning I get to walk into a room of happy babies that make my heart go pitter patter and every night I get to hold you and kiss you and thank god for what he has given to your father and I.  

Happy Valentines Day Reagan, Happy Valentines Day Susannah. Happy Valentines Day Kathleen. 

I look forward to all the Valentine Holidays in front of us. 

All my love, Mommy

Comments