A Box of Goodies!

The triplets got a box in the mail from their Aunt Stephanie. It was so cutely, arranged I had to share a blog about it.



Aww.. 

                                                          Here's her card "Just Because"

 Just in case I lose the card, the triplets can see the little note to them.

The box of "goodies" was filled with books, music CD's, and DVD's;  like Barney and Elmo. Yea! More to the "Rescue" or should I say "Help" for Mommy when I have three out of control crying babies at the same time. Thank you! She also included school pictures of the their cousins, but I decided not to show them as a few of them are shy and I probably should ask first. 

    This little whale is cute and Susannah thought so too as she was crawling around with him in her hand.
                                        
 And look, they got their own little valentine cards. Thank you Aunt Stephanie.

Reagan already has his Valentine Card.


Kathleen has her valentine card too.


And well Susannah is having a blast at taking everything out. She has a plan, I think.


Yep. That's what I thought!

Thank you Aunt Stephanie!!!! We love you!!!

Comments