Recovery in progress!

The last two days for naps have been notta. Last night after crawling in bed just moments after putting the babies down, I prayed for a better day! I was taxed! There was no recovery period during the day. Even if they sleep for 30 minutes, it's enough to keep me going. Today's a better day. First nap was not so good. One was up, but now I can breathe. I've been watching them on the monitor while I have been chopping away for dinner. Yes!!! They're all down!! Dinner is on and I am going to make a big cup of hot tea and sit!

Kathleen went right down as she opted out of her first nap


Reagan lay down! He's chatting with Susannah.


Susannah you are going to take a nap for Mommy, right?


Sweet dreams Reagan!


Darn, she's not covered. Oh well!


Dinner!~

Now for the Tea!

Comments