Bouncy Ball Time

When I took the babies for a walk yesterday, I was on a mission to get them a ball to toss around. They have a few small balls, but not a bouncy kind of ball .  On the way to the store, we stopped by the neighborhood school. This time no one was allowed out. I was by myself and because they are all eager little walkers, going in all different directions, and I still had no harnessess, they had to stay put. They seemed to be just fine with watching the kids on the playground. So, it wasn't that bad.




I think Kathleen would like to join in on the fun.

Kathleen is always curious about what is going on. 

Susannah take things in and thinks about how she feels about things.

Reagan is curious as well.  He is contemplative.


They got their balls!

But see Kathleen, she'd rather be seeing what's up. 


Susannah held onto her most of the way until tossing it overboard.

Kathleen as you can see here is thinking about it. Yep, she tossed hers  too. I had to go back and find it. 
And Reagan held onto his the whole way home.
Today, I ordered their harnesses. They should be here by Saturday. I have no idea how that is going to work.  Hope to get back to this school yard and get them out of the stroller next time. 

Comments