Memorial Day Outing

"It's going to rain today, what do you want to do? Do you want to go for a car ride?" When Alex asked  this question yesterday morning, I readily said, "Sure!" I enjoy our going out adventures. I really really do! I love getting in the car, and just going. It doesn't matter where we go either. Just the feeling of having to sit, is plain great!

Now remember, I said it doesn't matter where we go.  So Home Depot and Target, and out to eat was the plan. God, I never thought I would write about this kind of outing, and would have stuck my nose up to it before, but heck, I never thought I would have triplets either. What we like and enjoy, changes I have discovered, and an outing to Home Depot and Target is okay for now!  I did think about both my sisters though, who were spending time with their family at the beach. Our time will come!

But for now... Home Depot it is! This time we grabbed a couple of carts and left the stroller behind. What a feeling that was!~



 Susannah was still sleeping so instead of waking her, she stayed put!
 Zoom Zoom!
 Still sleeping!

Now for Lunch. 
Indian Food on Devon Ave, the main street in the Indian Neighborhood. Not the cleanest neighborhood, but we enjoy going here!  
Look, no stroller again!  Need to get those harness's on next time though!

 We made it!



 Lunch is over and we need to get back in the car. Giving the babies a little time to stretch their legs. There goes Kathleen! Have to admit, next time we will plan lunch somewhere else. The triplets weren't crazy about Indian Food. I thought I put something in front of them that was non spicy. I was so so wrong. They each threw their hands to their mouth. Our poor babies threw a little crying fit,  hitting their mouths with their hands. The whole restaurant was looking our way! WE got busy with dousing their mouths with water and bread! It did the trick! Sorry babies! 
 They are fast! We are officially tired. All of us! Time to go home!

Comments

  1. I'm tired just reading about it and watching you on the go! And I love our outings to Target and Lowe's, too! Sometimes getting out anywhere is all that matters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true, getting out anywhere is all that matters!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment