Messy Meals Buys Mommy Time


Lunch usually consists of Greek Yogurt and Avocado, along with it, the inevitable messy messy faces. But what's a little yogurt on the face, when it buys some Mommy time?  I always think of my little sister, when I let the babies go at it with their fingers.  She is the entrenpeur of her successful magazine Triangle Style, that she started while pregnant with her first child.  She lives for looking for ways that buys her Mommy time, as she hustles behind the scene, somehow always managing to meet her deadlines of getting the next issue to press with her busy little toddler and 5 year old.

So with my busy and needy little babies, I am doing the same thing.  Even my big baby looks forward to lunch time! Granted this is a messy one that buys some mommy time (which is spent on my knees washing floors, dishes, etc), but it helps to occupy them while I am catching up on tasks, along with giving their little bodies the excellent nutritional benefits of good old Yogurt and Avocado.  And, because the nurse educator in me cannot help herself, you can read about the benefits of these two great foods, by clicking on the highlighted word itself.

By the way, I have a pocket full of mommy time ideas, some that I have discovered along the way. and others that have been given to me.  I'll write about it, but had to share these messy little faces first.


Susannah 15 months


Reagan 15 months


Kathleen 15 months


Guess Who?

Comments

  1. Oh, look at those precious faces! There's just something about a happy, yogurt face . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment