Day 3 of Summer Fun!

Today this tennis course was just about empty.  How could I not stop? What a great open space for them, and I was so glad that I brought along their balls.Next time I will bring racquets and tennis balls! That should be fun.
As predicted Kathleen is the first to yank her hat off. At least this time she brought it to me.
 Susannah has discovered her shadow and she is becoming uneasy by it.
She is trying to get away from it, but it is following her.
She is now crying, because she can't figure out why this thing on the ground keeps moving every time she moves.
 Big brother following little brother.
Let's just sit before we head out.  
By the way, I still have not found the key to the jogging stroller. If I don't find it by tomorrow, than the next thing is to saw that lock off! 

Comments