Day Two of Summer Fun.

The first day of summer we went to the pool and the second day of the summer we went to the lakefront for a picnic.  It was going to hit 90 degrees and we needed to keep busy.

When we made it to the park, there was all kind of activity going on.  Ball games, tennis games,runners and bikers, golfing and sailing. I was a bit bummed about seeing the runners, as the original plan was to break out the jogging stroller and go for a run with the babies. I had been searching high and low for the key to the huge lock that is on my jogging stroller that is sitting along side our home. I emptied out all the drawers in the entire downstair,  finally giving up and told myself, that maybe running for the first time in 90 degree weather after not running for several months was not the best kind of start. So, I regrouped mentally and said  a picnic was in order and if I have to buy a saw to get that lock off I will.

To get to the place that we set up for a picnic we had to pass these tennis courts. 
And the triplets were getting a lot of comments as we passed by people. " OMG three babies." "That's a whole lot of babies."
This man said as they wheeled on by.  Look one baby.  Two babies. Three babies.
 Once we made it to our spot, the picnic began.
Comfortable Susannah
We are sitting to the left of the Chicago Park District 9 hole Golf Course that runs parallel with the lake.
 I love how these stroller seats come out. A good wipe down is getting ready to happen.
This guy is outside the course practicing his swing. Susannah is going to check things out.. See the little sailboats out on the water. Nearby is belmont harbor and they offer sailing lessons. I bet that is what is going on.

We were sitting right near that small little tree to the left. Big brother almost looks like the babies body guard. Hopefully day three I can find that key and we can start running again!



Comments

Post a Comment