Summer Fun Continues


I have been writing the last few days about the start to some "Summer Fun." But honestly, I have a bit of a confession. My little babies have hit a fussy whiney crying stage, and it's lasting from morning to night.  I just don't know what to say, other than, I know it will pass.  For now, it's just about keeping the days moving.  

My youngest sister said  in a text tonight. "Think of it like this. When they hit 2, it'll be a whole new stage that comes with talking. So, maybe less cranky. 6 months out sweetheart."  I was feeling reassured, all the way up to the 6 month out, part.   6 months of this??? 

Thankfully, summer is here for all this cranky whiney stage and I can wear them out during the day by just staying active. OH, by the way, in the midst of all this cranky whiney crying day,  I think I may have found that key to the jogging stroller! There was one drawer that I did not check.  It was a table that had been in the living room that had gotten moved to the playroom, and when I opened it this morning, I saw a lot of keys. And my hunch is, it's in there!  The first chance I get tomorrow, I am headed back to that drawer. 

In the meanwhile, part of keeping it moving today, looked like this:  The day started of with Emergency Flood warning alerting me on my Iphone. And then the sun came out! And off we went.

With the heavy downpour the schools playyard still had some pools of water and guess what?  Yep, the fun began!

We had just left Baby Gap, right next door.
That is where I got their little canvas shoes that slip right on, which are now soaked!


Reagan is seriously is getting a thrill out of this.


They ALL are.

Reagan is soaked. Time to strip down.
 Don't worry Gramma. He didn't make it pass this step.

Naked baby and they have the whole school yard to themselves. Where is everybody?

Sorry Gramma... I didn't let him go pass this step though.
And are you curious about what all that fabric hanging on the fence means?
I was. I like it.


Comments