Can't mess with Reagan

It's starting already.
People always comment on how Reagan is going to be "messed with" by his triplet sisters.
Looks like they are right.
Thankfully Reagan has a sweet tender disposition. 
I think it's going to help him survive his triplet sisters.
(We were here yesterday, the Brown Elephant resale store. I just wanted to dig in there and start organizing all those book. What a mess! But for 1.00, I guess they don't care )

He doesn't really seem to mine at all with Kathleen's help in feeding him this morning.
Even "Climbing Susannah" is not bothering him.
Yep, still not phased.
She's quite proud of her achievement. And Reagan aims to please!
Here comes another sister. This time he is bracing himself.
While Susannah is contemplating her next movement, it's time for me to intervene. 
I have a feeling, I'll be doing this, for many years to come. 

Comments