Will sleep on it.

I'm trying to decide on to whether to continue to blog publicly or just for me. When I started this blog, I thought it would be perfect in sharing life of having Triplets. I have enjoyed doing this, but something is missing.

Years ago, I started blogging "Every color of life." It has been sitting out there for years. Maybe three years now... or closer to four. And as time goes by, my feelings have evolved to wanting to share both.  Yes, I know, I have triplets, but I also know, that we make what is important to us, happen.

Whatever I decide, I know I will continue to write.  I love the form of expression, and I am most comfortable with it, through writing. But I am also a private person (who would have thought that) maybe "reserved" is a better description.

Yesterday, when I took the triplets out for a run, these thoughts and feelings kept coming to me...

I am going to sleep on that tonight.

PS: The triplets look really zonked here...apparently the run wore them out, but they did get their second wind, waking up for the run back.


You never know what you will experience, unless you get out there and experience it!


And finally.... my top three random comments from passer byers...
 By the way, the bikers were always freaking me out, turning around when they passed by, to see what exactly or how many was in the stroller. Yep, there's three! Three babies!
"Super Mom"
"That's Impressive"
"What a load"

Comments