The Triplets 18 Month Peds Visit.

The triplets finally had their 18 month peds visit on Thursday! 
And they look pretty excited about going, so I won't spoil their fun in telling them what's all entailed.
 However, I think the real reason they are thrilled, is because they are out in the court yard. 
See that lamp post way in the back and the black fence in front of it? 
That's their fenced in yard! The joy of a little freedom!

Ut oh, what happened to Susannah? 
Maybe she has caught on that going to the doctor might not be so much fun,
while Kathleen is too busy multi -tasking. 
 Okay, made it to the stairs. Time to focus.
"I've done this before, it's just a few steps."
 Susannah thinks "Yep, this is a piece of cake"
While, Reagan is long gone! PT does this every other week with him.
 Sorry Babies...I didn't want to tell you. 
All done! It was just a little pinch. 
 My poor babies. Daddy seems okay too.
 And Susannah is thinking, that wasn't so bad.
Time to go. Lets sneak by this nurse.
 Okay, guys, we made it this far, you ready to bust the move?
 What happened babies? I thought you all wanted to leave? 
Oh, I see, the big fish aquarium got your attention. Well Kathleen and Reagan, anyway.
 Okay, we're going now, but lets not try to draw any attention. 
Everyone go quietly. See that lady? Just tip toe by her.
 Come on now! She never even noticed us.  Keep it moving sisters!
The doc said we're perfect and she doesn't need to see us until we turn 24 months!
 It's true. The babies are perfect. 
They are not talking up a storm yet, but it's okay. 
I know it's coming, and I wonder who will have the most to say?
The End.

Comments

  1. Awwww! THey are hilarious and I love all the comments and pictures!! Have to share!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment