A new set of wheels!

I have been eyeballing this wagon for a while and with the high reviews given from other moms with triplets, I decided to go for it. The second hand Peg Perego triplet stroller that I have been pushing around since they were born, has seen better days, and rather than purchase another stroller, I opted for this wagon. Living in the city and getting around in our neighborhood, parks, stores, zoo (still need to go there!) in an easy fashion, is a necessity, and I think this will serve us well for several years.

After this huge box arrived yesterday, I decided this morning, that I would tackle this project of putting it together myself,once the triplets went down for their nap.
I was moving right along, until I realized that I had forgot a step, and the wheel I had put on had to come off.  I tried everything to remove it, I even brought out the W40 and still no luck. After calling the 800 number that was on the fold out instructions that my son is holding, I was told how to remove the hub, along with being directed to a video on their website.  

The video was easy and informative and voila I got the wheel off. That's it lying on the ground and I was back on track of getting this wagon put together!
Have to admit, I think I was more of the problem than the instructions, as all the assembly required was a hammer and a screwdriver.  Let's just say, I have never done anything like this before, but I was up for the challenge.

As you can see, I got it done, did a little dance in the yard, and out in the neighborhood we went!
This wagon is  the best. I love it! It is super easy to pull and comes with 3 point seat belts, 4 cup holders on the inside for the kiddos and 2 on the outside for adults, plus it has a large storage area in the back for groceries, diapers, toys, etc.
Don't they just seem content! They really enjoyed the ride.
And guess where our first stop was? Starbucks! 
It was a breeze going in and barely took up any space, compared to the stroller.
 Going out just got easier!
And finally, the three random comments (or gestures) from people on our outing. I'll save my thoughts this time.
A man stopped and placed his hands on his hips as we walked by. He was still standing there in that position looking at us when I glanced back.
OMG, they are so cute! Are they all related?

Are those all yours? Do you have help? 

Comments