Learning Patience

It's been a while since I've written.

I am not sure what goes wrong and how time gets away from me, but it does.

So here I am again and of course it would be a heavy duty run (haha, no pun intended) to get my juice flowing to get out a post.  Running is a requirement for me and it is giving my children a different view of the world. They get to see a lot of things along the way. Do I secretly wish they join me when they are older, yes, but more of a yes, that they remember what makes them happy and to keep coming back to it.

My running has had a lot of ups and downs since I became pregnant and giving birth to these little guys. 'Not Running' has taught me patience. That I can want something, but knowing that I have to wait is the ONLY way to getting back, has been the real teacher to me. So that is with anything in life, not having something for awhile is good. There's nothing to feel bad about. And this is what I tell myself when some times, days turn into weeks.  It teaches you to savor it even more. This was one of those days for me.
Looks like the run knocked Reagan right out.
 The safest place for them. A big open ball field post run.
Makes the day a lot more manageable letting them run off their energy.
And nothing like a little dirt to play around with. That should make their Aunt Erica happy.
She likes dirt.

Everyone just doing their own thing. Simple. I like it.
That's a lot of stuff on that stroller. That blanket goes with us everywhere.
See.. just never know when I will need it...
But they usually aren't on it for long.
A run, a ball park, some snacks and time with each other.
 Isn't that was makes our hearts beat on.

Comments