My Daddy turns 71 today!!!

My Dad turned 71 today. How fun it was to stroll down the street and pop in to their condo. They flew in yesterday and to know that I can be out my door and in their door in less than 3 minutes is a really nice feeling.

So that is what we did this morning. We brought some really yummy cinnamon rolls from a local restaurant, a balloon, a card from me, one from Jordan, and one from the triplets. It was nice.

Next was a trip to our local Gap in our neighborhood. The triplets didn't get these hats, but instead we got their Grandpa a nice button down cardigan.

On the way back we stopped and picked up some pizza. It wasn't ready when we got there, so everyone hung out.

And then cake and candles. Jordan seems to be really enjoying the moment.
Today, I felt gratitude. My Dad had a stroke in November 2012. He survived and I love him.



Comments