Spooky Zoo Outing

It really happened!!! We went to the zoo today. One of my wishes for the triplets this summer was to take them to the zoo. Summer has come and gone, but because of my "SUPER In Laws"(who my sister Erica so properly titled them as) they made that wish come true!!!

They grabbed the babies and out the door we went. No stroller. No wagon. 
A harness for each baby and one Moby wrap will prove to make our outing a success. 
Kathleen is enjoying her walk to the bus stop with her Tito. Tito means Uncle, by the way.
The triplets are getting ready to get on their very first bus ride.  
By the way, that apple that Reagan is holding  was carried by him for the entire outing until losing it at the very end to Kathleen.He had a meltdown before we left, pointing at it up on the table until I finally gave it to him. 
Once on the bus, the triplets were as perfect as can be. 
It was interesting to sit across from them and to see a set of hands for each one.
Here we are! We made it! A fabulous city zoo!
I have a feeling next summer we will be able to come here a lot.
Now for their costumes, thanks to my cousin Sonia!!!! They fit perfectly. 
Kathleen chose Elmo and Mommy helped the other two choose theirs! 
No one made a fuss putting them on. I was a bit concerned how that would pan out.
Elmo stayed on Katleens head for less than 2 secs. She preferred holding him.
Susannah our fearless Lion!

And Reagan our sweet little bunny.
Reagan's  costume was a hit, with lots of comments saying "Look at the cute little bunny." 
Even the guy behind him seems to be checking him out.
It felt really good to be here. Can you tell?
Yipee...
 Still haven't spotted any animals...but they're having a great time.
 Susannah can't see. She appears to be just fine with her little peep hole. What a trooper!
 Plus she prefers holding hands, rather than walking freely, even with her harness on.
This is life with triplets and Jordan when we go out. 
Me with bibs hanging from my waist. Leashes hanging from my neck. 
And my big baby trying to get a hug.
Hands Free with Mommys little helpers. 
The harness's clipped right to the chairs. They liked the freedom and we got to eat!
This was a huge toddler and stroller scene. It made me laugh to see all this.
The zoo had these adorable little playhouses for the toddlers. How fun!!!!
Awe.. look at the cute little bunny and Lion!
Seeing any animals was a little difficult with all the people, but we did manage to catch some zebras. The babies didn't know what to think. They just stared at them.
Inside the Ape House. Story telling and singing. 
Susannah was quiet during the whole outing taking everything in.
Cookie Monster. 
I think my sister in law and me are the most excited about it!
Back on the bus and headed home. 
Yep, that apple got into Kathleen's hands.
And finally a short little video clip. I think I start a lot of videos like this. 
"Is everybody having a good time." 
And to answer that. I think we all had a great time!!! I know I did!!!

Comments