Swinging Triplets

Mom, can I get a haircut? This question has been thrown at me the last several days from Jordan. While out on our 2nd walk for the day and trying to buy time before feeding the triplets dinner (their final meal and then I'm done!)  I said, "Hey wanna go get that hair cut still?" That would give me a good 30 minutes, I thought to myself. I got a quick "Yes" and that is exactly what we did.  I was excited as I thought about how we were getting closer and closer to sliding right into BEDTIME! Who was I kidding! But heck the feeling of getting a bit closer to it, was great! 

The truth of the matter is that my babies are turning 21 months tomorrow and I am in a continuous survival mode, so my offer was motivated by this, more than anything else. But hey, it was a win -win either way. Jordan got a hair cut and I had some happy swinging babies.

I remembered wandering into this "no appointment needed" salon several months ago and how the triplets loved their unique space with all these hand rails. So as I was planning out the next increment of time to get us to dinner and bedtime, I thought of this place!

 Seriously, my babies have some talent and have been swinging from bars and tables for quite some time now. I didn't teach them either. Just naturally inclined, I suppose. It drives me crazy when they do it from the kitchen and dining room table at home. I am always running to grab them.

What other babies do this so proficiently?

See Jordan? 









 Okay, that's it! Back in the wagon you go. 
What a process that was. Just as fast as I grabbed a baby, more product came to the floor. 
It was a crazy hairy moment.
Ha Ha!




Comments