Peaceful Morning while anticipating a big moment.

What a fantastic day we are having. There hasn't been one whiney episode. I couldn't ask for a better day as I have been busy preparing all morning for the arrival of my Grandparents bedroom furniture which was given to me years ago when my grandfather retired and they moved to Florida.

It has been restored to its original finish that after many years of having they decided to paint it an antique blue. It was nice, and  I am sure it was a nice change for them. But, over the years it had become a bit banged up and I knew that I could never let it go. So off to Weber Furniture Service it went.

I am so excited to see it. I can't wait and I am thrilled about having a bedroom that will feel great to be in knowing that their furniture will live on, hopefully for more many generations to come. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!

And thank you babies for making such a memorable day for it's arrival.



Comments