Splish Splash It's Time for a SHARED Bath!

The triplets are all back to sharing a bath.  Over the summer our deep kitchen sink had become the bath spot. It was a great change from the bath tub that had become a tad stressful with babies slipping and sliding. Now that they listen a little better and no longer have the awkward mobility issues (as seen with Reagan successfully squeezing on by) we are full force ahead with baths being a shared event! 
Getting them back in the tub together made me think of when was their very first bath together? Tonight, while looking through my photos, I came across this picture along with a video that I say this is their very first shared bath (some how I cannot seem to upload it, but will figure that out later).
They were 9.5 months. How neat to see the change of what one year looks like.
 One thing for sure is that they all have more hair!



Comments