Better Late than Never

Last week I blogged that I had forgotten all about taking the triplets monthly picture.  
On December 1st when they turned 22 months (because there is only 30 days in November and they were born on January 31st) I took a video of them discovering the Christmas tree when they came down from their bath before bedtime.   Their father and Tito had carried it home from the tree lot (not far - just around the corner from where we live) that Jordan and I had chose and reserved from earlier in the day. The video captures their little shrills and giggles of touching and seeing the tree. I shared in the blog that this was the first time that I had ever forgotten about getting their picture and although a week late I was sharing the video, only thing from that day.  One of my Aunts kindly reminded me that I could still get their monthly picture. Well of course, what was I thinking?! Besides, how could I explain that there was no picture to add to their monthly series? I couldn't.

So thanks to their Daddy, the very next morning after I posted that blog he took this.  
We're 22 months!
Honestly I love it. 
It is a sweet spontaneous moment of them peacefully being together.

Here's the video of when they saw the Christmas tree, just in case you missed it.


Comments