Christmas Scare!

My neighbor loves holidays. At least when it comes to decorating. On Halloween they put up a scary looking Mummy window decal that covered most of the entire bottom window.  It always caught me by surprise, as it looked so real, but it never phased the triplets.  It made me think of whenever I did a little gasp, that maybe we learn fear?  Of course we do. Some of it is innate, yes,  like noise and fear of falling, but mostly we learn all other fears.  So next year, I will be better prepared and just tell them, "Look at the nice Mummy, he wants to come out and play too!"

Anyways, yesterday morning I slid open the sheers in the living room as I do every morning, grabbed my coffee and plopped myself in my little rocker. As I took my first sip and raised my eyes, I let out a little scream. My neighbor directly across from us put up that little Star Wars Character. I can't think of his name. But you know who he is. 



 Scared the daylights out of me! They got me and then I had to get my husband. 
His reaction was a bit more prepared, with a "WOW! "

 This little guy lights up at night too. 
By the way, Jordan tells me his name is Yoda, which you probably already knew.  
Now you know that I know little about the Star Wars Characters. 

Yoda I have deemed will be the protector of the triplets swording off all evils, while watching over them as the sleep. I think he's kind of cute and will give him the thumbs up as I slide
 open the sheers in the morning and nod to him as I close them at night!

I wonder what's in store for Valentines?


Comments