Surprise Run

 What on earth is this?
And "Proudly made in the USA."  Nice. So Aliens can be ruled out (maybe). I have seen some odd things out on my runs, but so far this tops it.   I mean seriously?  And why is it placed on an angle like that? Couldn't they have at least parked a little more to the right, instead of half on and half off the path.  
And is that really a person inside?
Yep, it is.
And he looks pretty human too, plus he's sleeping.
And comfortable for that matter.
If I had one of these, I definitely would want curtains.
The idea of people staring at me is a little creepy.

 Wonder where he came from? And where he's headed too?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

Comments