Kathleen gets her turn!

 Last to hit the pavement solo with mom, was my little Kathleen.  We actually ran the very next day after Reagan's turn. I'm not sure why it took so long to make a post. I guess the days just got away from me.

 She was just as happy and relaxed as Susannah and Reagan were.  It was a delight! 

Our first brief stop was at the water fountain (right next to us here). I had a hunch that this run was not going to be so enthusiastic and probably not too many pictures. I was beginning to feel the training and logging of the miles. And this run was just 5 miles. It mine as well been 15. Fortunately, I was able to ask another runner who had just stopped, if she could grab a picture.  She was very nice to do so!




Yes, my dear, those are Sea Gulls.  
  I guess 5 miles can go by pretty past. We are just about done with our run.
I tell her there's Nettleshorst. There's Susannah! There's Reagan. 
Still waving and what a welcome committee for being gone for less than an hour!!!  
  So what do you do after a run. You stretch. Right? 
I'm not so good about doing that -  but they sure are!


Comments