The Eve before Thanksgiving

The house is now filled with both my sisters and their families. It began snowing within a minute after the final sister Stephanie arrived with her children. Everyone is outside now playing.


While the triplets sleep on their cots in the midst of all the fun. 
And  mother is busy in the kitchen with my husband and one of her grandchildren.
There was one still missing out of the 16 that fills the house.  That is Dad. I found him resting quietly away from all the festivity.
I am feeling ever so grateful and ever so thankful that this house that stood empty for many many years has been filled with our families and the dream for it has been made possible.

The sound of children. The sound of laughs. The sound of happiness.  The sound of Family.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. May it be a day that is reflective. I will be doing much of this.

Comments