Three birthdays today!


Where are the birthday people? They're working on taking a nap. They haven't been feeling all that great for the last couple days, but the party goes on. 

Today Reagan, Susannah, and Kathleen turn three and we will keep it simple,  just like we did for the first two years. Balloons, cake and ice cream, a few gifts, dinner with some dear neighbors of ours, and the game pin the tail on the donkey. I am assuming that this will probably be the last year that it will be quiet and intimate. Next year we would've met friends and other moms and dads when they attend preschool.

By the way there's a lot of balloons on that table and that pump that I bought is not working! It's going to take me a while to blow these up. I want the room to be covered with balloons when they come downstairs. Let's see if I can do it!

Comments