Two Words and Naps

My sisters and I have a group text going between us... we say random things to each other.

This morning I text "wakey wakey" even though I had been up for hours already by these three little ones.

This would have been day 4 without a nap.... naps have been waning in and out for months now... and the days have been  long!  So, when my one sister asked how was I doing...that was an easy one.. two words...."Triplet dizzy"....she's moving.....and that was easy for her too. I got back two words... "moving dizzy."  The other sister joined in with some pictures of her day with her daughters... which left be a bit perplexed...they all had some funny helmet on top of their heads with a camera looking thing  and holding something strange in their hands. They were outside in a wooded area, so my first thought was oh they're taking some kind of nature  film class....how nice... nope... she text back her two words ...Laser Tag!  Now picturing that really made me feel DIZZY, but somehow secretly envious and happy at the same time that  she is so darn spontaneous and daring with her children.

So with all the dizziness going on and getting a bit off topic here ... naps are finally underway here!!!!  Its the small things in life that brings peace. And for me.. they are called NAPS! So regardless for how long it lasts... I am going to sit with this nice cup of hot tea and not move.  And, by chance,  if your feeling a bit dizzy by your day and you have a sleeping toddler or a set of them or whatever else that has made you feel a bit dizzy! Do two things.

 Stop... make yourself your special drink...and throw your feet up! 

Okay, so do three things!


Comments