Cousin Camp Maine!

The last post was "Summer is Underway" and there was a Part 2 to follow. Remember?  I have family arriving today and any hopes of keeping my promise will be soon taken over by a house full of 10 people -  five of those people are 3 and under too! So instead of running around with my head cut off with last minute preparations, I will instead follow up (and then run around with my head cut off). What can I say, it's in the genes (my sisters have it too).  When under pressure...things get done!  It also helps when my three year olds are sleeping in!!!

What was I thinking, the "sleeping in part" came to a quick end, and now my family has arrived and are all nicely tucked in for the night, so Part 2 will be short and sweet!


It's Cousin Camp in Maine! 
How could I not share this??? When my sister announced that I would be dropping off the kids for camp every morning to the upstairs playroom, I was a bit surprised that she was taking on such a huge task and doing this on part of her vacation. Her words to me was " I want to do this and well me, I was like heck Ya!  Not only was I super super proud of her, but also felt super excited for all of the cousins and what fun they would have!



The attendees.


  Camp Counselor 
Arts and Crafts. 


And snacks that were delivered by Mrs. Hackenberry (me disguised).

Water time! Sprinklers work!
 Park outing. She really has things handled.
Free time 
 Evening fun. 
 Five cousins entranced by the band.
 Best camp ever!
 Cousin Camp Maine!

Comments