Beautiful mornings!

Week 2 of PreK and getting out the door every morning, we are beginning to sink into a nice little routine. I do a mad dash out the door ahead of them to whip off the cover that protects my sweet Nihola and pull up so all they have to do is run out the door when I holler for them to  jump in. Well two did... Kathleen is really convinced she can drive.
After dropping these kids off I still haven't mustered the drive to look at my to do list that I created a few weeks ago.  I was convinced that I would start on day one with having 2 plus hours to myself, but how do you do that when you have consecutive days of gorgeous perfect mornings???

This seemed like a better idea making phone calls to sisters and parents and to my eldest who wonders where oh where did mother go. Well..  in this case he called me, but I swear that was my next call.
7 days of school and these little butterflies are doing just great. Once Kathleen was told that she could sit next to Susannah we were back in a happy no crying mode. The teacher thought she could go gun hoe with separating them in the class. Nope. Not so fast.
And who doesn't like a picnic in a park on beautiful days like this and after being busy with their morning? We do and if you havent been on one for a while, then you go have one yourself too.  I hate kitchens and messes and do this as much as I can.  Grab yourself a bag, throw some food in it, bring a mat or throw blanket and go!!!  Kids or no kids!!!  

Comments