PreK times three!

OMG! ( just in case you need help with that) .. I said, "OH MY GOD!"  and maybe you'll say it too!  These three little monkeys are starting school - AM PreK, 5 days a week, 2.5 hours each day. If you remember Reagan got a head start last year, starting in February, but this year it's all three! Three at once!  Okay before I get all emotional, let me do the math. 12.5 hours per week. Hmmmm. I want to feel sad, I really do, but I can't help feeling a teeny bit excited!!!  Just a little bit though. The truth of the matter is I probably will drop to my knees when that door shuts behind them, but good god....seriously, the idea of hours (that is what it will feel like) to myself is going to be splendid! I'm not going to do anything for like a day, OH, I mean like for more than 2 hours other than think AND think and will probably call my poor dear parents so we can get a real chat that is not interrupted. That will be sweet! 


Anyways, we picked up school packets this week. They weren't so sure what to do with them, but I was told to fill them out and I am so dreading it! Can't I just fill out like one and add all their names somewhere? Nope, I can't.

So how do these little guys feel about all this? I have been thinking about that too. When they wake up from their naps I am going to have a heart to heart talk with them and see what they come up with and I'll let you know.  

Two short days from now (Tuesday) they start school!  Oh boy... I hope to keep it together!



Comments